Monday, July 9, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 10 energy, motivation, blood pressure, ARTHRITIS, neck pain,

Every mother knows that raising a child can be a stressful situation.

I had four of my own to look after. I devoted all my time to the four kids that I loved, and because of this, regular exercise and nutritional meals were hard to come by. Consequently, I started displaying symptoms of high blood pressure, which had run its course in my family’s history. I was constantly lethargic and weary, and gradually felt the energy being drained from me as the months of keeping up with my kids went by. Because of the perpetual fatigue, the drive to workout was not there for me. The day of my annual checkup was the day the doctor finally told me that I had a problem with high blood pressure, and I vowed for a change in my life henceforth, simply because of the ones I loved.

I started taking Laminine and within four weeks I was a whole different person. My energy has blossomed, my motivation to work out has improved, and my blood pressure has dropped from 155 to 130. Most importantly, however, is the fact that I am getting to fully enjoy the days I’m spending with my loved ones.
-Linda S.

-------------------------

I have only been taking LAMININE for about a week. I’ve had this ARTHRITIS on my fingers for sometime now. I could not bend my fingers in the mornings without any pain. I can’t take any conventional medicine because of the side effects. I have been taking natural herbs, which has been helping me some. But the morning after I took first two capsules of LAMININE, I could get out of bed more pleasantly and I could use all my fingers without any pain. I thought it was nice but I did not realize what helped me. I didn’t sleep well on the 3rd night so I had to get up in the middle of the night to take LAMININE capsules. I don’t want to forget to take capsules before I go bed again! I am giving Laminine to my daughters and my sisters and I can wait to share with many other people. I give thanks to our God all mighty and all the people whom are working toward to help people like me.
-Misuk

--------------------------------

I am compelled to tell you how wonderful I feel after just 3 days on the laminine. I honestly took this believing it would do nothing for me. I literally expected to feel nothing from this. However, to my complete surprise, I feel almost euphoric.

I have been suffering with neck pain from 2 bulging discs for over one year now. In fact just this past week I was up in the middle of the night in tears from pain in my neck. My pain now while it is not completely gone is so much better that I have not thought about it all day like I usually do. I have worked out for over 1 hour yesterday and today with very little pain in my neck. This is amazing considering I have only been able to work out once a week for the past year due to pain. I have awakened these past few days feeling great with energy I have not felt for a very long time. This is really a miracle. Thank you for sharing this with me. I believe God has used you to give people such as myself a new lease on
life. God bless you and your work.
-Jill H.

No comments:

Post a Comment