Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 11 memory, stamina

I have had 3 concussions consecutively in 2002. It was a very difficult year and hard to get my memory back. The second concussion I hit my head forward and it was very close to the first concussion so I lost a lot of short-term memory ability. I was working at Disney World and I was waiting on customers ordering food. By the time they ordered and I went to punch it in the computer I had forgot what they ordered. I have what I call brain fogs or brain clouds.

Before the concussions I was very smart and was pretty board in school. After I had to really study and had problems remembering things especially when I was stressed. I made it through nursing school but not without feeling disappointed in myself and frustration with my memory. I have been on antidepressants for years, I take a sleeping pill because my brain doesn’t turn off. It have always had a weight problem and currently I am probably 50 pounds heavier then I want to be. I don’t eat bad but being a nurse and working 12 hours it is hard to eat at all. It has only been a week and I have been sick, however, after taking the pills I feel good.

My mind feels clear. I have been going around and singing. I have been sleeping better. I don’thave cravings for sugar like I used to. I FEEL like working out. I didn’t like the word stamina to describe the product because I felt like it was too much of a male word and had a sexual connotation. However, now that I have taken the product I agree that the word stamina really does describe how it affects me. My 12 hour days are not so unbearable. I still have energy at the end of the day and am not dragging myself home. I don’t know if this is a good thing but my skin is oilier. I feel like the pill warms me from the inside out. I would say that I felt a little numb. I didn’t have much emotion but I feel like I have become alive again.

This is what I have after 1 week. I am still working on this journey. I am excited to see what the next few weeks brings. I am headed to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on March 14th and I am looking forward to being swimsuit ready! I am also excited about the way I feel and the emotions I am feeling again. YEAH!
I went to the gym today for the first time since I have been feeling better. I didn’t feel well enough to exercise because I was short of breath. Today was an AMAZING workout! I had “stamina” (the word I didn’t like at first). I pushed myself hard and didn’t really exhaust myself. I WANT to
exercise. I WANT to get out and move.

On the food front...foods taste different. Sugars have become too sweet and not satisfying. I crave fruits instead because the flavor of the fruit is so much more rich. All flavors are stronger. You can taste I eat smaller portions and get full faster. I haven’t lost weight as of today. I finally feel better and am excited about getting back to the gym. I have truly been sad that I haven’t been able to workout. Yeah for feeling better!
-Connie L.

---------------------------------

Thanks so much for treating me to the amazing gift of Laminine. I have been using it now for about 6 weeks and I have never felt better. Although I am on high blood pressure medicine, I have seen a consistent drop in my readings. I have also noticed a tremendous boost to my energy level. Is there anyway to set up an automatic monthly shipment directly to me? I’m spreading the word here in Texas and my supply is going like wildfire.
-Debbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Laminine (Wholesale) No monthly commitment
3 Pack $117 (Php4,950) via Debit Card
Get it for $39 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment