Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 5 eating habits, sleep better, libido enhancement , good night’s sleep

I have to admit, I approached the idea of taking Laminine very skeptical, and didn’t have big
expectations, but I liked what I saw in the youtube video and the specifics you shared with me so I
figured it couldn’t hurt. I started to noticed many positive things that have happened which I’m not
sure if they are a direct reflection of the capsules, or if the capsules are enhancing my mood which
causes these good things to happen. So here are some details I’ve encountered.......
1. In one month I have lost 14lbs now. I’m not giving the credit directly to the capsules,
however, I have noticed my discipline in my eating habits and motivation to exercise
increase to keep my change and lifestyle on the correct path.
2. When exercising, I feel like I can go longer and push myself harder which again helps
in my weight loss as I am exerting more energy.
3. Small things, like doing work around the house, or taking the dogs for a walk I do
more frequently because I normally wouldn’t have the energy to do these things especially
after work.
4. I SLEEP BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE!!! When I wake up in the morning I don’t feel tired.
5. Without going into details, the libido enhancement does work
6. Generally overall, I feel better, and by eating well, exercising, and sleeping well, the
biggest noticeable difference I can tell is my life as a whole, my relationship with my fiance,
friends and family have improved, my work performance has increased, and all around,
I’m a more pleasant person to be around (Not that I wasn’t before or anything).
7. I also missed 2 days of capsules about two weeks ago and I had the worse day ever, it
seemed like everything went wrong.
8. I’ve been exposed two times to people who have been sick, once at home and once in
the office, in fact I have an office in which I share with 3 other people, everyone was sick
except for me, and I always get sick when I’m exposed. I’ve talked to so many people about this product and a lot of people are interested in knowing more, but it speaks for itself when they can see
me and my new form mentally and physically.
-Brian C.

------------------------------

I have been taking the Laminine capsules and it gave me ever since January 18, 2009. I not
only have been having great results, but have been able to help a lot of people already by
sharing the capsules with them. I have received some amazing stories on how the product has
benefited them. I decided to stop taking the capsules for a while, just to see what would
happen. Believe it or not, I almost immediately started waking up at 3:30 in the morning (I used
to always have trouble sleeping). It was then that I realized that the capsules had been allowing
me to sleep all the way up to 6:00 a.m. (my usual time to get up and go to work). WHAT AN
ACCOMPLISHMENT, to actually be able to get a good night’s sleep. I am back on the capsules
and loving them.
-Carlos


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Laminine (Wholesale) No monthly commitment
3 Pack $117 (Php4,950) via Debit Card
Get it for $39 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment