Thursday, July 5, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 6 healthy eyes, stress, more energy,

I have 15 issued patents and 12 pending patent applications, all in the field of chemistry and catalysis. I am 50 and I have been very frustrated with my need to wear reading glasses for the last 4 years. I have taken the recommended dosage
for just 4 days and I am shocked to find out I DO NOT NEED my reading glasses anymore!! There is something in the Laminine which goes straight to the health of your eyes. I don’t know what it is, but as scientific and data oriented as I am, I don’t care! I am just enjoying my ability to read without the stupid glasses!!!
-J.J.

------------------------------

I just wanted to let you know that I got great news the other day at my doctor. Before my blood pressure had gotten up as high as 130/90. The reading this time was 115/75 and the doctor was ecstatic. The only thing I’ve been doing differently over the last three weeks is taking your capsules. You know that as an attorney I am under constant stress and I was really worried that I would need to make major
changes to my lifestyle. I don’t know yet if the capsules are the reason for the change, but I’m certainly going to keep taking them.
-Doug McC.

----------------------------

My name is Carlos Andrianzen and I am owner of the Newport Driving School. I first started taking the capsules you gave me on January 18, 2009. You had mentioned that some people initially feel an effect within the first ten minutes. For me, however, it was 22 minutes. I started experiencing tingling. Over the course of the next several days I felt more relaxed and more focused and had a lot more energy. I also noticed that I was not hungry. Yesterday I worked from 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. without eating anything. As of today I have been on the product for 4 days and I can honestly say that the capsules are great. I call them “Magic
Capsules”. The first day I started taking the product I gave some to my wife, Norma. She began to feel a lot more focus and so far she is still taking the product everyday and she likes it a lot. BUT WHAT IS REALLY EXCITING IS...........last week I gave the capsule Tomy friend Paul. He is the type of guy that never wants to try anything. I told him, why not give it a try. Well he started taking it and within 2 days he lost his desire to
smoke. He was a chain smoker who smoked over a pack of cigarettes everyday for the
past 38 yrs. and he was never able to quit.

He realizes that the habit was killing him (he developed a smoker’s cough). He told me that just 2 days into taking the capsules, he was down to just 8 cigarettes a day. He said he really has no desire to smoke but that he feels
that the “habit” of smoking something is all that is left.
As a result, I am telling EVERYONE about this and getting as many people on the product as possible. I have a lot of experience in network
marketing and have in the past sold as much as $90,000 in one month. I feel I am qualified to know a good thing when see it and I am looking forward to being a part of this company with all it has to offer and getting in on the ground floor of something I feel will be the next BIG THING to hit the market.
-Carlos A.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Laminine (Wholesale) No monthly commitment
3 Pack $117 (Php4,950) via Debit Card
Get it for $39 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment