Saturday, July 7, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 8 less food cravings, appetite control, sleep patterns

My doctor recommended that I try these Laminine capsules, so I started taking 2 in the am and 2 in the early evening. I just went about my day as normal and a noticed that when it was time to eat, I wasn’t hungry. The second weekend, I visited my cousin and forgot to bring them and I noticed that I wanted to eat the whole day.

On Monday, I started taking them again and the cravings went away almost instantly. I also noticed that I wanted to go to bed early and woke up refreshed in the morning. I told my friend about them and after one week, she was raving about the appetite control and how good she was sleeping. She ordered another months worth already and brings them up in conversation and tells people about how good they work while we are with friends. If I am seeing results and my friend is seeing results, then I have no doubt that others will too. I am very excited about the business opportunity this may bring to me, as I can confidently tell my friends about something that I think will genuinely help them and make them feel better and promote overall health. This should be easy to “share,” thereby easy to make money at since it works so well and my friends already seem to be excited about it.
-Kristen

-------------------------------

I have suffered from a chronic and severe sleep disorder for over 20 years. It is a miracle I am alive as for over these 20 years I slept an average of 1-2 hours every 2-3 days! I went many nights in a row without sleeping at all.

I have tried virtually everything in my desperate and unsuccessful attempts to sleep. I do not take prescription drugs so sleeping pills were out of the question…I did try over the counter and natural formulas with little success…still no sleep! Just when I have given up…Dr. Kim called me to tell me about Laminine, the science and the amazing results people are getting. But the one thing you mentioned that really captured my interest was that some people were sleeping better. Well you can imagine my skepticism with all these years of trying everything…but, you sounded so excited about these results that I thought..“why not?” Well, frankly I still cannot believe my experience since I began taking Laminine just a few short weeks ago. The first night I actually slept a solid hour without waking up. Although promising, I thought it was just my night to get a little sleep.

Well after 3 weeks I am already averaging between 3-5 hours of wonderful, restful sleep every night and it is continuing to get better. What a difference this has made not only in helping my sleep disorder…but in my quality of life!
-Carol M.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Laminine (Wholesale) No monthly commitment
3 Pack $117 (Php4,950) via Debit Card
Get it for $39 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment