Sunday, July 8, 2012

Laminine Testimonials 9 energy, motivation, appetite, sense of well being, body heal naturally

My name is Stella Carlson, I am 59 years old. February 26, 2009 I fell down and broke the 2 bones of my left leg. Since then, that last 10 months of my life have been devastating because it seems like my whole body suffered the consequences of the accident, not just my leg. My energy went down along with my motivation and my appetite. I was not depressed but I lacked the energy and motivation to keep up my home, affecting my marriage.

Dr. Kim, I have no words to express how many benefits I have received from the first day. I started “Laminine” on December 16th. Because I know that I’m very sensitive, I started with only 2 capsules a day. I have never been a morning person, but the next morning I had more energy than I have ever had. I gradually worked my way up to 4 capsules but it gave me too much energy so I went back to 3. With 3 capsules per day I have a lot of energy, motivation, and my appetite couldn’t be better. Also, I’ve had the energy to keep up my home and my husband looks interested - what’s going on here? So he was willing to go and see you and he started taking Laminine that day. So far, his energy has increased and his appetite has adjusted. I’m finally walking normally again. Laminine has benefited me in all the areas of my body that were down.
-Stella C.

-------------------------

Laminine has made a tremendous difference in my life in the last couple of weeks. First, let me tell you that I was hesitant about trying it because I had been on anti-depressants for about 6 months due to my mother’s death last year that affected me greatly. However, once I started taking the Laminine, I felt almost immediately the same balance and sense of well being that I had originally experienced once I was on my other medication. For the last couple of weeks, I started to change my whole health routine with diet and exercise and to include the Laminine on a regular basis. I am now going off of the anti-depressants and am happy to be using a product that is organic and could produce such great results in the way I feel.

My whole well being is balanced. I fee contentment and my emotional levels are all in sync. I wish I had started on the Laminine six months ago as I believe that if I had...I would never have needed the anti-depressant medication at all.
-Renee H.

-----------------------

I am suffering from a upper back injury due to stress and over lifting. My injury has put my day to day routine into a standstill. When you gave me the Laminine capsules on the first day you treated me, I was in extreme pain and was agitated, distracted, frustrated and fidgety due to that pain. I noticed within 30-45 minutes after taking the capsules that even though I was still in pain, I could sit still, watch a movie, move around the house, stay focused on what I wanted to accomplish and did not have the feeling of aggravation and depression.

It is likened to a state of “euphoria” without the feeling of being under the influence of a drug. I ran out of the Laminine before my third visit with you and the agitation returned. I am very thankful that you suggested these capsules, as I do not take any muscle relaxers or anti-inflammatories.

The Laminine capsules have made it easier to have the patience to let my body heal naturally. I am extremely thankful.
-Michelle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Laminine (Wholesale) No monthly commitment
3 Pack $117 (Php4,950) via Debit Card
Get it for $39 a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment